Saturday, December 13, 2008

I was SO right about the bacon

The cannelonnification of my arteries progresses as I sit here eating my second mac and cheese in two weeks (this time, with BACON!!):


As the title of this post implies, I was SO right about the bacon. I was also right about the pasta:sauce ratio being better with a more dense noodle shape. I think I could maybe do even just a LITTLE more bacon. I used 6 slices this time, but I ate probably 1 or 2 slices while I was stirring the sauce, so I think if all 6 slices had actually made it into the pan it would have been perfect.

I've also got some chix nuggets and ketchup on my plate here. I am in heaven! Soon I will kick back, place my dog / space heater on my chest, and watch DS9!

1 comment:

shally said...

Greeting! What do you think of wow gold? I always lack of wow gold to buy some great item for my char before the wow patch 3.1 and I need to do wow power leveling for the cheapest wow gold or I have to search cheap wow gold on google search. The world changed since the 3.1 patch released. Short of buy wow gold for me wasn't so high frequency now. And I’m curious why this situation happened? The items became cheap? Or we can farm wow gold much easy? Hope someone can give me an answer.